Robbins named Hospital Foundation Director
The Hospital Foundation of Decatur County has announced the selection of Bryan Robbins as its new Director.
In his new position, Robbins will be working to support the healthcare initiatives of, and develop funding for, Decatur County Memorial Hospital (DCMH.)
- Mental Health Awareness month over; need for awareness not
- Out of the Darkness walk a celebration of life and hope
- Suicide prevention walk leads people Out of the Darkness
- DCMH Wound Care Center awarded for excellence
A legacy overdue
As she lay on her deathbed in an Arizona hospital, Donna Muckerheide’s sister, Harriett, left one final request of her younger sibling.
Empowering opportunities for physically-disabled children
Camp Riley empowers children with physical disabilities by providing enriching, life-changing experiences in a traditional camping environment tailored to their individual needs.
Nugent marks Colon Cancer Awareness Month
Last year, colon cancer caused more than 50,000 deaths in the U.S., taking the lives of 1,160 Hoosiers. As March marks "Colon Cancer Awareness Month," State Senator Johnny Nugent (R-Lawrenceburg) asks all Hoosiers to remember that early detection is key to survival.
- Robbins named Hospital Foundation Director