Woman, 19, charged in assault involving baseball bat
A St. Paul woman currently housed at the Decatur County Jail without bond allegedly attacked a man with a baseball bat in the parking lot of Greensburg’s Goodwill store late Monday afternoon.
- “Mind Games” for teens coming to local library
- Young readers “Dig Into Dinosaurs” at the library
- LEGOs are “go” at annual Robotics Camp
- Six year old donates 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love
- Woman, 19, charged in assault involving baseball bat
VIDEO: NSA director says 50 plots foiled
General Keith Alexander says two recently disclosed surveillance programs on international communications are critical in the terrorism fight.
June 18, 2013 1 Photo
- Called 'Next Stephen Hawking,' teen is perfect on math exam
- Bakery mix-up goes viral after cat drawn on girl's head
- VIDEO: NSA director says 50 plots foiled
Pictured are the Pirate wrestlers who participated in the Iron Sharpens Iron camp in Iowa.
Pirate grapplers compete in Iowa
Fifteen Greensburg Pirate wrestlers competed last week at the Iron Sharpens Iron team wrestling camp in DeWitt, Iowa.
- Decatur County sports digest announcements for June 18
- Decatur County sports digest announcements for June 15
- Running clinic touts personal improvement
- Jackson wins gold, bronze in Pan-Am games
- Pirate grapplers compete in Iowa
WW II veteran recalls time in service
Last week William A. “Bill” Smith of Clarksburg let me hold his Purple Heart and his Bronze Star. He let me try on a WW II steel helmet liner and then the actual steel helmet.
- Sheriff’s camp offers unique opportunities
- Scooter’s week in the tree
- "Faith," love and happiness
- Congressman Luke Messer visits SDHS to honor art student
- WW II veteran recalls time in service